Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Off again

Another 3 days out of the office, this time in KC for a series of meetings. Leaving now, back on Saturday (to a host of early summer chores that have been put off - but no longer!)

This trip, I have a seatmate for the long trip down and back. Yay! D is between Spring semester and summer school, and can come along. :) Looks like the hot weather will break, so there may be one evening where a stroll through Westport's hipsville district can be in the plans, too. Nice.

So faithful readers, while I'm not not off the grid, I'll likely hold off on another post until I return. I think my free time will be spoken for. Not that I mind. :)

And by the time I get back.. it will almost be the start of a new month! All things considered, May's been pretty good to me this year. Even the rough parts turned out well.

But, even though it's been a good one - I do still like new months. :) There's always a little excitement in the air when you turn the calendar page to a whole new 30 days. Wonder what this one will bring? We'll soon see. June 1 is... Sunday!

No comments:

Who links to my website?