Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Feels good - feels bad

Feels good:

Two sets of tennis Monday (after a two and a half year layoff), on a perfect sunny day, at the neighborhood courts, with a new playing partner. Redness on my face the next day from the sun.

Feels bad:

Sore forearm from the hedge trimmer (and maybe from tennis a little) while cutting back the lilac bushes on Monday, plus sneezing from the pollen. More redness on my face from the sun, but also red scratches on legs and arms from the lilacs. Itchy.



Today I go to the dentist. Small chip to fix in a front tooth and a crack in a gold crown (that now pops off with a toothpick) to repair. My guess is... feels bad. :(

Then there's the appointment with Dr. Shrink-wrap (down to every other week now. Progress!) Those meetings can go either way.

So what will I have today to counterbalance these? What will the "feels good" part be?

Oh yeah! Concert tonight! :) There's the "feels good" part (I hope.)

No comments:

Who links to my website?