Friday, May 30, 2008

Donner und Blitzen

Were we ever fortunate to avoid driving in it! Ahead of it on the way down, behind it on the way back. Oy! Such storms in the Midwest these days...

But home safe and sound nonetheless. And a good trip, too, all things considered. :) I didn't feel as much like a fish out of water the way I usually do when in the KC office.

It's getting less threatening each time, because each time I visit and return, it reinforces the idea that I really *will* go back to my home-based office, and not have to stay in the cubicle warren. It also helps to not be in that setting by myself after work hours. :)

And it was a darn sight better trip this time than the trip there in late July will be - then it will be a whole week long, and unaccompanied at that. :(

But that's still six weeks off, so. . . not to worry yet. :) What does Jesus say? "Let tomorrow worry about itself - each day has enough trouble of its own." Good idea, that.

So for right now, even though I had a bit of home by my side while in KC, it's still nice to be back home. I'll enjoy that feeling for just a little while longer.

No comments:

Who links to my website?