Thursday, March 15, 2007

Weather is NOT my friend

Now it looks like it will snow here tomorrow, when I am supposed to be in the Twin Cities wrapping up a job selection process. So far, it's just rainy and getting colder, but... you know what that means!

I'll be driving to and from my on-site class tonight (for the final exam), and I suppose the return trip will tell me how things are shaping up.

If I can get out of here in the morning, great! It's not supposed to snow *there*, and so maybe I can finally get to a decision on this job thing and start planning for a transition.

But here... we'll get 3-6 inches by Friday evening. I hope I can get back, or I will NOT be able to finish my online class assignments. :( Saturday is the last day I can turn them in.

Arghh! I want that "A"! If not, I'll have yet another weather-related disruption. I have all the disruptions I can handle right now, thanks. Snow, hold off!

No comments:

Who links to my website?