Monday, March 26, 2007

Travel time again

Heading out for 3 days in San Fransisco this morning, all work releated, and looong days at that. My first red-eye flight ever on the way back, too. Oh boy! :( I'm sure I'll be cranky after that one...

I haven't been to SF for the longest time, and do miss it. I used to get there probably every other month or so, and often managed to drive up into Napa and poke around. Right now everything should be green in the countryside, with winter the rainy season there. In the summer, it's all a golden brown and pretty in a different way.

Then back on Thursday only to turn around Saturday and head to the Twin Cities (by way of Chicago to see J2's choir concert) to start the new job, and look for housing.

I'm getting nervous - first day jitters!

No comments:

Who links to my website?