Thursday, March 08, 2007

It's Finals Week

and in my on-line class I am sooooo far behind! Vacations and business trips tend to influence me in non-productive ways. :)

Ugh. I'm not sure I'll catch up. But at least I have an A going in that one (until now!) The on-site class at least I'm current in, even though I'm only on track for a C. I was hoping for a B average, but I'm not sure now that's going to happen.

Well, class tonight (I'll miss the MU-Pitt game! Waah!), and then one more day of vacation. Maybe I can catch up on that somewhat tomorrow. I should be able to work hard on Saturday too. Sunday I'll be catching up on all that happened on the latest missions trip.

Then another week of work, and perhaps more travel. Travel? During finals? Unheard of!

No comments:

Who links to my website?