Saturday, March 03, 2007

Is something being orchestrated?

As the prior post said, I was supposed to be in the Twin Cities Friday for some interviews. Due to a combination of airline incompetence and storm activity, I wound up missing my flight (to what turned out to be a closed office anyway, due to a storm, so that was a good thing) and redirected to a different place in the Midwest where I was going to wind up anyhow, afterwards.

Now I have to reschedule the interviews, which is another good thing as it will allow another set of circumstances to bake a little more thoroughly, and maybe help my timing work out right. I felt kind of at the mercy of a Larger Hand directing me on Friday. Maybe that same Hand will finish up directing my affairs for me this coming week, while I'm taking a vacation, goofing off, doing a few of my very favorite things, and.... studying every other spare minute. :) And then maybe I'll know where I'm moving and to what purpose.

Last night I went to the movie "Wild Hogs". Four middle aged men, all thoroughly domesticated (and in some cases emasculated) on a motorcycle road trip, rediscovering who they are. Dumb, but funny, and ... a tad too close to home at times! Also saw Zodiac, a serial killer mystery - good show.

Today, slept in, will put in a few hours of study and then... college basketball! Woo hoo! I love vacation!

No comments:

Who links to my website?