Wednesday, March 21, 2007

It's Done!

The job is decided. And the terms are set. I think this will work. :)

I'll start in the Twin Cities April 2, living in and out of hotels for a while, but with an eye toward having a (probably) rented place by 5/1 or 6/1. Not sure buying is the best idea right now, but... I can be persuaded. We'll see what the market looks like.

So yay! It's good to be moving forward (or back, depending on how you see it.) I'm looking forward to picking up with grad school again in Fall, and to returning to the promised land after being exiled in Egypt (as I call it out here) for the second time in 6 years.

The only thing I wish I could do is bring the New England house back with me. It's great, and I hate to leave it behind. Other people seem to think it's great, too. After only being listed for 3 days, we've had 3 showings, and people are very complimentary. I think the retro lounge is going to add to the market value!

It should, darn it. It's cool. :)

No comments:

Who links to my website?