Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Waking up

this morning, I found that I was praying..

You know how when you first start to stir to wakefulness, you dimly become aware of your thoughts? Maybe you're just finishing up a dream, or you're thinking how your arm feels numb, or how warm and cozy it is under the covers, or you wonder if it snowed overnight? Random thoughts like that? You never know what thoughts you will wake to in your head from one morning to the next.

Curled up in the fetal position this morning, cozy warm under the covers, I woke.. in prayer. Hm. I can't remember the last time that happened. Guess there were things on my heart when I went to bed.. and they were still there in the morning.. but I was giving them to God, asking Him to do what I could not.

I wonder if you can talk to God in your sleep?

I wonder if He heard?

Guess I'll find out.

No comments:

Who links to my website?