Monday, December 24, 2007

Attack of the Killer Zombie Cookies..


I think J2's penchant for watching old 1950's horror flicks on cable is getting to me..

What a nice day yesterday.. especially frosting cookies with J1. Fun. :) I finally bowed to her incessant demands year after year of "Daaaaad! You have to frost on the *top* side of the cookies!!" instead of on the correct side - which is, of course, the back.

But but but! I always say... the frosting doesn't run off if you frost the side that laid on the cookie sheet!

Still.. she did fly all the way back from California.. I should play nice. :)







Besides, the regional state map does make more sense if you frost on the top side. ;) (And yes, I know.. wrong state. We'll fix that by next year, when we've driven around this new one a bit more.)

Oh, and not to mention she makes way better cookie art than I do. See?



As for mine, I went with a green and orange motif this year, for.. oh.. sentimental reasons. :) And aww.. didn't the heart turn out nice? ;)


And the gingerbread man is sort of Rothko-esque, don't you think?

No comments:

Who links to my website?