Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's cold!

My goodness.

I am finding that I don't tolerate the cold as well as I used to. I've needed my winter jacket earlier than I thought I would. And when it barely gets into the 20s, like now, even walking to the car across a good-sized parking lot .. my teeth start to chatter! What's up with that? They never do that! I even turn the seat-warmer thing on in the car now. Me! Crazy!

As I home in on my target weight, and my endocrine medication levels stabilize my body's metabolism to the right setting, I'm starting to experience less overheating when it's warm, and less easy tolerance of cold. Hm. Maybe I'm becoming normal?!?

I may have to think twice about going to someplace cold like Patagonia as my next solo vacation..

okay, all done thinking. I wanna go. :)

No comments:

Who links to my website?