Thursday, March 26, 2009

The classroom calls

Spring Break is over. So is recreational reading and nights spent at movies and concerts. At least until June. And even then, with my independent study class getting approved, my Summer isn't exactly free, either. No classes for an independent study course, no - but plenty of theological reading and papers to write.

But it was a good break. My reading pile is reduced considerably. :) And now only one of the books there counts: Justo Gonzalez's "The Story of Christianity", Vol. II (1500 - present). We pick up tonight with Luther, and exploration of the New World by Spain and Portugal. Jesuits & Reformers, ho!

The prof (same as last quarter) finally posted the syllabus last night (and STILL has not posted grades from the last class.) It looks like I may be able to opt for a major paper on either Vatican II or the Council of Trent, either of which would be of interest to me (and probably not to most of the rest of the class, unless there more evangebapticatholics than I suspect.)

Back to class, mister. Time to buckle down again.

No comments:

Who links to my website?