Friday, July 13, 2007

More interviews coming

...some by phone, some on-site.

Looks like I'm definitely going to the company in Missouri for an on-site interview somewhere around the 24th, details to come from their travel planner. I'll probably be meeting with 6 different people from 9 to 2, flying down the night before, back the next afternoon. The hiring manager plus his boss will both be there, so they say this will be a one-shot deal, no need for a return visit, they'll make a decision fast. Good! No additional waiting..

And, the HR person also voluntarily brought up with my recruiter that this company also happens to have a Twin Cities branch, and would that be an option for an office if that's preferable to telecommuting? They'd still have to be convinced, of course, that I don't need to be in MO to actually do this job. Their starting position is that I'd have to be there. That dicsussion definitely follows after the on-site interview, so... no holding of breath allowed!!!

Then there are two phone interviews on Monday, one with a company in Central Wisconsin (no, not the one I used to work for), and one with a company with positions in Nebraska. I just got the job descriptions on those, and haven't reviewed them yet. Too much to think about today!

I think a visit to the theatre to see Harry Potter is what's in order for tonight, before D disappears for 10 days. A little escapism now and then is a healthy thing..

No comments:

Who links to my website?