Tuesday, January 08, 2008

TS502

Hey, finally the syllabus was published! Just in time to let me know that there are some reading assignments due for tonight. :(

The course will cover three main topics this quarter in Systematic Theology 2: The doctrine of humanity, the doctrine of sin, and the doctrine of Christ.

Sounds kinda personal to me! I have a feeling it will be challenging on several levels. Not the least of which is, there's one more paper due than last quarter.. :(

The required weekly reading assignments are actually smaller, but it doesn't count the extra two books we have to choose, read, and do a paper on. The first one's due the end of January. Yikes! Best get busy.

But then.. maybe if I don't turn it in on time, I'll be more aware of the frailness of my humanity, the relevance of the doctrine of sin to my life, and my need for reliance on Christ for daily grace. ;)

My final paper is supposed to say what I believe about these things. Maybe by then I'll know first hand.

No comments:

Who links to my website?