Sunday, January 06, 2008

Man, slow down!

What a busy week coming up. This is the first time in a long time where I have *no* free evenings for about 10 days straight!

So.. work all day, plus in the evening:

Monday - teach class at Stritch
Tuesday - first class of Winter quarter at Bethel
Wednesday - RCIA, and J2 is here for doctor visit
Thursday - dinner and concert at the Varsity w/D
Friday - in Wisconsin at the in-laws
Saturday - Packer game at Lambeau, driving back late
Sunday - catch up on Bethel homework, grade Stritch homework, and do lesson plan for Monday
Monday - teach class at Stritch again ( 2 left!)
Tuesday - class at Bethel again
Wednesday - RCIA again (8 left!)

Then finally a "free" evening, no doubt not really free but full of reading for the Bethel class, before:

Friday - dinner at Vic's and jazz concert w/D

but at least the next Sat & Sun, there are no plans, so maybe I can catch up on Bethel reading. And soon the Stritch class will drop off, and by Holy Week the RCIA classes will be done. Whew!

Man! Wasn't I just on vacation? Yikes! I think I needed it.

No comments:

Who links to my website?