Sunday, January 27, 2008

Guess they won't have to amputate after all

..my left arm, that is. It was getting kind of useless there for a while.

Today is the last of 10 days of a doctor-directed regimen of icing, ibuprofen, and indirect pressure (wearing a brace). Actually he was a Physician's Assistant, but he sure made me wait just like a doctor! I'm there on time, but it's 50 minutes later before I finally saw the guy.. :(

I have to hand it to him, though.. it seems to have worked. Tomorrow I will try push-ups again and see how it holds up. If it seems to tolerate that okay, then I'll try the other arm and chest work I'd been doing. Except I'll save the bicep curls for last. That's where it seemed to encounter the strain a few weeks back.

Back in the kitchen again yesterday. :) A nice little Italian chicken thing - sort of a cross between Chicken Parmesan and Chicken Cacciatore. Colorful! Love those chopped-up multi-color bell peppers frozen and left over from the farmers' market this summer. Mmm.

And I see that Barack did good for himself yesterday. So did Tiger. So did Marquette. All my guys did well. :) That, plus getting all my reading done for Tuesday night, finishing up the paper that's also due then, going for a run, going to Mass, watching Die Hard 2, scooping up a hot concert ticket, and picking up a little new music (review to follow later, after I soak in it a while.. ) - all around it was a pretty darned nice day.

Today it's church, going out to grab another hot concert ticket, grading homework, doing one last lesson plan, and tomorrow night.. the final! And then I am done with teaching Math class until Summer. Yay! I get my Monday nights back. :)

No comments:

Who links to my website?