Monday, August 01, 2005

What's New?

Not much...

A couple of non-profit jobs surfaced over the weekend in the newspaper, one of which is in town - a VP of Finance & Administration. The other one is roughly the same thing, but located about 2 hours from here in a rural setting. I'll apply for both today.

Still trying to put together dates to interview in person on both the Atlanta job and the company in New England. Nothing definitive yet, but I'm guessing within the next 2 weeks.

Looks like Jenny is moving to Chicago after all to room with our family friend. The friend is expecting her to move in on 8/8, but I think it will be later in the week so Deb can drive down in a second car, since Jonny works M-W of that week and needs the car for work. But, one way or another, looks like both kids will be gone by 8/19, the day Jonny gets moved into his dorm.

So the week of 8/21 is looming large as a week of real change in our house. I hope I have the capacity by then to be a help and not a drain - I think I'll be needed for a shoulder to cry on. Maybe by then I'll have stopped crying myself. :)

No comments:

Who links to my website?