Thursday, August 25, 2005

Chicago

Next week Tuesday I am confirmed for an interview in Chicago (loop) , for an Atlanta job. And the next day more interviews in Schaumburg now confirmed. Tomorrow I'm in Des Moines (DSM). And they want to finish the day by having a real estate agent give me a tour of the city. I suppose that will take all of 10 minutes. :) I wonder why they do that? Maybe people have preconcieved notions about DSM that they want to change. Well, at least it's getting busier for me! Now I'm starting to miss staff meetings, church board meetings... but - I have to do this!

I'll have some extra time in Chicago and will stop in to see Jenny at her new place. Maybe take the EL down into the loop and leave the car out there. She has an interview tomorrow with the Art Institute for a full-time (but temporary) job. $7.50/hr, 35 hrs/wk. Beats Barnes & Noble, and it gets her in the door to apply for something more permanent and better paying! Yay!

No comments:

Who links to my website?