Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I belong. :)

Today was one of those days where you see signs of being official:

I got the meet and greet tour, got my ID badge, parked in the employee lot instead of the visitor lot, sat in two meetings (and was told by my boss's boss "Wow.. you're contributing already!"), found the cafeteria and mail room all by myself, ordered business cards and the corporate credit and phone cards, got on email distribution lists, and began a project list. :)

Gee.

This is good, right?

And, even better.. too busy to think. The therapist was right. It helps a little to have more to do and think about this week.. less time to focus on pain and loss.

Oh, and.. they have free coffee and tea on every floor, all day. Hm. Not a bad idea to provide your employees legal stimulants at the workplace. I do notice that the bathrooms are crowded. ;)

No comments:

Who links to my website?