Friday, June 20, 2008

It's hot

outside. (finally! some of you are saying...)

I'm so glad that this town has a workout facility with an indoor track that's air conditioned. :)

Another personal best yesterday, this time at the 2.5 mile distance. Of course, that's not so remarkable since I've only run that distance 3 times in my entire life. ;)

But, the per mile pace was muuuuch more like my pace at 2 and 1.5, so - it's a nice improvement.

And, I found that running to "On Her Majesty's Secret Service" by the Propellerheads was really helpful. It's over 9 minutes long and uptempo, so it really pushed me along. Two plays of that, plus one of CCR's "Travelin' Band", and ... done.

I'm thinking I'm almost ready to try a 5K run, in public even. Hm. Wonder if there's one where they air condition the entire outdoor route? :P

No comments:

Who links to my website?