Tuesday, April 22, 2008

I need your grace

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own



I don't quite know
How to say
How I feel

Those three words
Are said too much
They're not enough



If I lay here
If I just lay here
Would you lie with me and just forget the world?

Forget what we're told
Before we get too old
Show me a garden that's bursting into life



All that I am
All that I ever was
Is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see

I don't know where
Confused about how as well
Just know that these things will never change for us at all



----- from "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes! snow patrol!
depressing, but definitely worth the listen. perfect right before bedtime song :)

and I got your package today. it rather delighted me quite a bit.

what scent is it? you wrote i would enjoy "some of what you do"... meaning?

and now I have a legitimate reason to haunt a few antique stores .. score!

Bill said...

scent(s)! It's a mixture, incl. some of your favorites. :)

And all I meant was.. I change the atmosphere in the house to something more exotic than whatever was in the fridge from dinner the night before.

These take me to a different place and time.

Nothing illegal or immoral. :P

Who links to my website?