Friday, June 26, 2009

Drafting in Blogger

My Summer School course is now in full swing, I guess, as I have just finished the rough draft of my first (of 6) papers on the first (of 5) books. Hopefully, that one goes in to the prof tonight, and the second one by, oh... Tuesday?

From there on they'll come a little less frequently. The first two books I've read; the next three I haven't. And what's more, I read the first two several months ago. The cool part is, though, that I had already written about both... right here in this little ol' blog spot. :)

Richard Sanders "The God Who Risks", here. And here.

Jung Young Lee "The Trinity In Asian Perspective", here. And here. And here.

That is one of the benefits of doing posts immediately on topics that strike me as profound enough to write about. Now, all I really have to do is go back to my earlier thoughts, and put them into the more formal structure of a research paper. Easy! :)

So for those of you that are not really all that interested in my theological musings, hey, there's a purpose for it. Capture those thoughts while they're fresh!

Oh, and... expect more blog posts on the other texts as I get to them. Some of them might actually be interesting. Really.

No comments:

Who links to my website?