Sunday, June 21, 2009

3,750 Miles

Wow. Long trip.

Great trip! :)

I've got lots to share about it, beyond that which I already have, but it will have to wait until I have time. I have two weeks of work emails to crawl out from under, a new (old) boss to (re)orient to what I do, two papers to write for my summer school course, yada, yada.

For the time being, here is a photo-recap of hotels from here to NC and back, a pictorial story told through amenities (and any other distinctive features that a $60/night room be able to muster up.)

Oh, and in case one of the pictures is hard to make out, it is the logo for a Tempurpedic mattress. Yeah, the real kind. It's time to replace the 12-year-old Select Comfort mattress currently in use, and it seemed like a hassle-free way to try out a new (and expensive) kind. And the verdict? Well, it's the only mattress that produced a pain-free morning-after. That says a lot. :)

































No comments:

Who links to my website?