Sunday, March 16, 2008

Concert or Brackets?

Such a dilemma.. do I watch the entire NCAA selection show this afternoon, or leave it early to get to First Ave. when the doors open at 7PM for the Lifehouse gig?

Hmm.. maybe I should ask myself: WWJ2D?

Would J2 be so interested in getting a decent seat for Lifehouse that he'd stand in line in the cold to be there as soon as the doors open?

No. He would be much more chill about this. He would enjoy himself wherever he is, live in the moment, and not plan. Me, too, then! :) I'm going to show up for the concert when I feel like it, and just "enjoy the moment" with the NCAA selection show.

At least I'll have that stinking paper done that was hanging over my head. The final draft is set, and all I have to do is reread and edit, and I'm golden. Yay! Then I can email it to the prof and have all of Holy Week free of homework.

Hey! I might even get in some recreational reading? Wow, read for fun? What a concept..

No comments:

Who links to my website?