Wednesday, March 12, 2008

50 degrees!

Wow. It really warmed up yesterday. :) So much so that I took a run outdoors instead of at the indoor track. And I think that the concrete dust I sucked in on one of my two runs in Vegas is starting to break up in the lungs. It was still hard to breathe heavily, so only went a little over a mile, but.. I think that will get better. I'll lift today, and then run on Thursday and see if I can go longer.

I do love March. :) There is such a promise of Spring in the air, especially on days like this. And there's the NCAA tournament, which is always fun.

But it's a long month, too. And I have a feeling it will seem especially long this time around.

I know that classes and Holy Week and concerts will keep me busy. But I still feel like I'm waiting for something.. something that can't come soon enough. I don't know.. maybe I'm waiting for... May? the end of school? a chance to have some free time? grape vine planting? a vacation trip? something, something.. something fun.) I guess I'll know it when it happens. :)

Last class of TS502 was last night. Yay! One last paper to write and .. I'm off for a week before I start the doubled-up Spring quarter.

No comments:

Who links to my website?