Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Two days into it

and so far, so good. Actually, better than good. :)

I was apprehensive, of course. How will I be welcomed, perceived, treated? The answers are: with open arms, as some much needed talent, like it's their privilege to have me here! So... it's been very nice, and definitely better than I expected. :)

Granted, the creature comforts are less than before, but the people sure are nice, and I've already landed my first hire, a pretty capable girl just a few years out of college, with some talent and a boatload of enthusiasm. That, plus getting all my computer connections to work, and a few positive remarks on my fashion sense, and.. things are shaping up pretty well for the first two days. ;)

Now if the housing market would just cooperate..

No comments:

Who links to my website?