Wednesday, April 25, 2007

In your face

...boxes! So there. :)

In the office tonight unpacking and putting away. The trash people will have their hands full tomorrow.

I've got to do this now before the next load arrives!

It'll be here when I get back to the office the first week of May, so... gotta make space now.

That won't be the only thing waiting for me when I get back. The local realtor is arranging for the home improvement contractors to get in the new house and measure stuff this week and next, so.. no doubt I'll have estimates to think over and decisions to make so they can start work right after closing.

But I can think about that later. :) As of noon tomorrow I'm off on vacation! It'll be the last one in quite a while, I think. Hmm... maybe a long weekend in late October. That might be nice.

The whole family is overseas! J2 is on choir tour in Germany and Austria, the rest are all in Italy. :( Ah, well... I'll find something to do that's memorable, I'm sure. :) Mmmhmm, definitely.

Ciao, bebe!

No comments:

Who links to my website?