Saturday, April 21, 2007

Spring!

After all the slogging through rain of this past week, it felt sooooo good yesterday to feel the sun on my face. Much as I try to avoid that, normally. :) Just goes to show how desperate I was.

And, after all that rain, and now the 70 degrees and sun, up come the daffodils! My favorite spring flower by far... they always seem to wave hello to me. :)

Plus, I vacated my temporary office in NE, never to return I hope! I'm so eager to move to the Twin Cities. Let me at it! A new life is starting for me, and I want to settle in to it. And by the end of May, that's exactly what I should be doing, settling in.

Next week I'm there for 4 days and then on vacation for awhile, having a wonderful time just poking around and enjoying Spring, like a farmer enjoys going out to see how his fields got through the winter. :) I sure hope winter is really over, both literally and metaphorically. We'll see. I'm hopeful.

I even test-drove a new car yesterday. I have the itch. Yes, I would even trade in my pride and joy! The new Dodge Charger is awfully hot. :) Hot hot hot!

No comments:

Who links to my website?