Friday, April 20, 2007

That's a wrap

The last of the boxes from the NE office goes today to the Twin Cities. No doubt an enormous pile will be showing up next week when I'm there. Where I'll put them, I have no idea. At last count I'm up to 32 bankers' boxes, and this is after an extensive cleanout! I filled two dumpsters with throwaways. Really!

Some will go to the new house, but will have to sit at the office for a while until after closing on May 15, when I'll start to haul a few to the new place each night. But a few things I'm taking with me on the airplane Sunday, like speakers and an external hard drive with my iTunes library on it! Not one more day without it...

So the next time I set foot in the NE home office, I will truly be a visitor. And... that's good. :)

No comments:

Who links to my website?