Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Vacation!

I love it. :)

With no immediate family even in the Western Hemisphere right now, I can't think of a better time to be out and about. Especially before the work on the new house begins to explode, I have no time to think, and have to sleep on an air mattress...

So, from major urban centers to rural hamlets, I'm making the rounds. So far, it's been great - absolutely great!

I wish I understood better what I love so much about autonomy. And I wish I knew how to make money at it. :) Being good at relationships is what helps you get paid well, regardless of your technical training. Not to mention it pays well in the intangibles of life. :) The better your relationships, the better your quality of life - even if you are a person who thrives on being autonomous. Like me.

No comments:

Who links to my website?