Monday, May 14, 2007

Almost there...

It was a nice two days back East, and a great trip cross-country so far, too. But 1000 miles and two days of hard driving and I'm ready to be done, even with a spanking new vehicle that befits a man like me (you know... classy, stylish, giving off a hint of virility without overstating it or grasping at youth - that kind of car.)

;)

So, with air mattress, sheets, towels, some kitchen things, shower curtain, etc.. and my trusty Mac.. I'm soon going to set up camp in the new house.

Closing is tomorrow (with realtor as trusted power of attorney), and occupancy by end of business day on Wednesday. By the weekend, "camp" should be organized, and the remodeling contractors set to work, too.

I'll whip this new place into shape before D & J1 (maybe J2?) arrive for Memorial Day weekend! They'll see! :)

No comments:

Who links to my website?