Friday, May 04, 2007

Sell, sell, sell!

Back East, there is frenzied interest in the house. Over 25 potential buyers ccame through the open house last Sunday! One couple came back twice. :) The realtor called yesterday to say there is a couple who desperately wants to come through tonight, and could they have a showing? Fortunately D doesn't get back from Italy until 11PM, so no problem with that. And, she has a day to sleep off the jet lag before the next open house this Sunday.

Go, go, go! No duplicate mortage payments, please..

Oh, and - I put my car up for sale on eBay Motors. Yes, the Cruiser! Can you believe it? It's time..

And so far, bidding is up to $4,003. Not far from my reserve price. Oooh, that would be nice. Then I could do a cash deal on a new Dodge Charger in black. Rrrr...

Sell, baby, sell!

No comments:

Who links to my website?