Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ready to go

So today I signed the offer letter, accepting the terms. June 1st is my start date, with a need for temporary living quarters until the household move later in Summer.

God willing, this is my last job in this career, and it will last until I finish my grad school degree and I'm ready to switch to a new career.

I think to myself.. okay, then. Should I change the title of this blog?

Um, not anytime soon.

I'm happy to start a new situation. But I won't fool myself into thinking that it's permanent. There's no such thing in this fleeting life. A day's work - for a day's pay. That's as far as the arrangement goes. And for now, that's just fine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good decision. I hope all goes well for you in your new job. Congrats again!

Who links to my website?