Saturday, May 15, 2010

Graduating Minnesota Style



Leave it to Minnesota schools to hold their commencement ceremonies on a hockey rink.



They even had a penalty box for unruly fans, or the graduates who did unauthorized flips as they crossed the stage.



Our entourage sat close to the faculty, who all wore their degree regalia. I couldn't help staring at the Master's hoods, wondering what mine will look like a couple of years from now, God willing. Guess I'll have to hang on to that next cap & gown, too, since if I do get a teaching gig someday, there will be commencement ceremonies to attend, looking all fine and professorial...



However, I did manage to snap out of my reverie in time to witness what we all came to see. :) Congratulations!! No more homework - yay! All that's left is the party!

No comments:

Who links to my website?