Thursday, May 20, 2010

Painting, Plumbing, Boxing, Hauling

A lot is going on this week (and next) as to getting the house ready to show, including signing papers with the realtor. It goes on the market Tuesday! My goal is to pack boxes of books, get those and some excess furniture hauled to a storage garage before Memorial Day weekend, drop a couple pounds (control my intake & hit the gym), in between all that make a run to Iowa to preview rentals, and still manage to finish and submit my last two papers for NT609DE.

Yikes! I have to get disciplined again. Three+ months without employment allows one to get a little undisciplined (in more than one area of life, I might add).

At least having plumbers & painters in the house is forcing me to get up and dressed by ... oh ... what time is it now ... 9AM?

No comments:

Who links to my website?