Monday, February 23, 2009

Cleansing

...myself. Of toxins.

For a week now, I've been using this product called a "whole body cleanse". Based on my reactions to it, I think it's not so much a whole body thing as it is focused on certain systems. ;)

It has creepy stuff in it like milk thistle, marshmallow root and slippery elm bark. Eww. Then again, it also has more tried and true stuff in it like oat bran, cellulose and pectin. Those I do know about. It's those psyllium husks that make me suspicious.

The whole notion of scrubbing the toxins from your system with this stuff is probably just a big load of hooey, but I do sort of feel better. :) It may be too early to tell, though. I have another week to go.

Boy, wouldn't it be nice if they made a "whole heart cleanse", or a "whole mind cleanse"?

I could use both of those, too. Toxins. Such toxins I have. Oy!

No comments:

Who links to my website?