Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Where's that offer?

It's going well this week, working out of the local office. It's a nice space, and I've gotten so much done! I had 4 major work things I wanted to accomplish while here; 3 are completed, and it's only Wednesday! I should be done with the 4th by the end of the day or early tomorrow AM. Then the rest of the time, I'll meet with local staff and learn a few things.

Another house showing yesterday, so I didn't go home for dinner, but ate out and went to a movie instead. It was a very, very good show! ;) I'd like to see that one again... everyone seemed so natural in their role. :)

No word back from yesterday's showing, but this was a couple who had tried twice before to get in and couldn't, and an offer packet was taken! Good sign... And today another showing scheduled, too. They just keep on coming. But I want an offer!!! C'mon people! The house has been on the market for a whole two weeks! Cough it up, already!

Fun this weekend! A little R&R Friday/Saturday :) and then Sunday night is talent night at our church. It's so nice that it fell when I was going to be in town - now I get to go on stage and "act" for a while! Maybe draw a laugh or two, or perhaps a tear.

It seems to be working really well to be back in town more than I expected to be. I haven't had to disconnect from the people I love, and I'm still getting good work done. It feels nice.

No comments:

Who links to my website?