Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Open House

Goodness me, the activity!

Twenty-six potential buyers when through the house on Sunday, with a half-dozen serious. A showing last night, and hopefully more this week.

Could we possibly have an offer by week's end, when I'm home? That would feel pretty encouraging!

In other news, working girl's car accident is partly resolved. She took the settlement of it as a total loss and is now doing public transportation until she hears back from the at-fault party on what they might do for her as a settlement.

College boy is coming out to see the old man on Friday night, and going with me to my brother's memorial service on Saturday to lend moral support. That's nice. He and I fly back to the Midwest on Sunday a couple of hours apart, so we'll have some time on Saturday to knock around together. Too bad he's not 21 - martini's by the park! :)

Oh, by the way - Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Who links to my website?