Friday, February 17, 2006

Home again!

Heading home on Sunday (after the memorial service on Saturday), and will work out of the local office all next week. That will be so nice. I had felt a little guilty about taking long weekends (Thurs - Mon), and this is better. More nights in town, and no lost workdays. Everybody's happier this way!

No offers from the open house yet, but - one private showing already and another tonight, another tomorrow and a second open house Sunday. So, still activity. :) Gooood.

Then, after next week, almost three whole weeks out East before I can return again, but then am back in town another week, with nearly full weekends on either side.

This is really working out pretty well, all things considered. And work here seems to be going well. I think I'm quite close to making a hire that I need desperately. He's deliberate, almost coy, in his decision-making. He knows he would be a good catch for me. It's almost like dating... But, I think he's about to allow himself to be persuaded. :)

That will help a lot!

No comments:

Who links to my website?