Monday, November 28, 2005

Local Interviews!

The recruiter procured for me interviews at both of the companies nearby. Good!

But they are not until next week. Bad!

No, not bad. :) They are Monday and Tuesday. And the New England company hasn't yet collected feedback from all the necessary parties, so they haven't generated an offer yet for me to react to. But I'm still confident they will.

The timing might just work out so that I have the interviews nearby before I have to get back to the N. E. company. That would be nice. We like options!

And, a friend from church just sent me a lead to a local company I had tried to get inside, but couldn't. His brother-in-law works there. :) So I'm sending him my resume', and at least it will have gotten me in there, so that I can talk to them. Otherwise, I'd always wonder...

So, a good day! Things are looking up right now.

No comments:

Who links to my website?