Thursday, July 28, 2005

Off Again, On Again

Just heard today from my current company (or rather a subsidiary of theirs for which I used to work), that now they DO want to consider me for the position they have in Atlanta. They want to schedule a day for in-person interviews at their headquarters (about 3 hours from where we live) within the next two weeks. The hiring manager's secretary will call to set it up. Hm. And here I'd ruled this out completely, resigning myself to taking the severance... I guess no never really means no until it means no. Yeah.

Then, got a call from my recruiter today, and the company in New England wants me to come out for a day of interviews sometime before 8/15, so I gave several potential dates I could go. Hope I don't have to be in two places at once! But, then - it's nice to be wanted. :) At least for now...

Faxed another resume for Jenny off to Chicago today for her trip there tomorrow. She had business cards made at Kinko's. Stylish, but refined... Her title is simply "art historian." It describes her well. :)

No comments:

Who links to my website?