Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Reading ahead

Tonight is the first night of an 11-night stretch where every evening is committed to something, and none are available for studying! Wow. It's all good stuff, certainly, from classes (RCIA and Bethel) to conferences to basketball games to concerts to hosting dinner to driving to/from KC..

but still, it's a lot. Fortunately, I'm ahead on my reading for TS502 and can roll through this period without worrying about falling behind. Plus, I have President's Day off on the 18th, so I can write my second paper (due the 19th.) Yeah! Good timing!

The second half of February looks much calmer. And that will be a blessing, given that the first two weeks of March look just as packed. What is it about the first half of the month that's so full of fun activity, and the second half that moves sooooo sloooowly?

No comments:

Who links to my website?