Friday, February 15, 2008

My Big East Vacation (updated)

Okay, so it's only a day.

But still, a day off, a pleasant drive to old haunts, a chance to visit my big sister en route, and.. top 25 men's college basketball! It's been a year since I've been to a game, and the last time it was the largest crowd ever recorded for that team at a home game. Great game, too!

Don't know if we'll win this year, like we did last time, but even if the game turns out to be not exactly riveting.. there's always crowd watching. :) And in that place, there's actually a chance of seeing a familiar face in the crowd. Ha - if only one knew in advance where to look.. a friendly face might be easier to spot. ;)

Go MU!!

******

Update:

Wooooo, what a game! Even better than last year. I think I need to attend the Pitt game every year. I'm good luck. :)

What made it even better is .. I got to park downtown for free! The Hyatt parking garage let me in when they were already full, so a maintenance guy showed me a place to park by his truck that would also force me to exit right to the street and miss the cashier. Wow.. great guy!

And as to the crowd watching.. even that was better than last year. Mmmhmm.

Nice night. :)

No comments:

Who links to my website?