Sunday, February 24, 2008

New Music!

It was like getting an unexpected, belated birthday gift yesterday. J2 was up (along w/ the new gf) to switch cars, and in the process of moving stuff over, I got to "borrow" a few CDs and upload. It's nice to be able to get new music (new to me, anyway) without relying on iTunes for it. Especially since I swore off iTunes for Lent. :)

Hey, maybe God is honoring the sacrifice, and saying.. "See? You can wait for Me to provide, not only for your needs but even for your desires, and in a good way, too. You don't have to always go and grab for yourself.." Yeah, maybe. It's a nice idea, anyway.

So, in this little pile of new treasure was: Motion City Soundtrack, Straylight Run, Mae, Relient K, Paramore, Silversun Pickups, Scary Kids, Matchbook Romance, and the Listen To Bob Dylan tribute album from 2005. Fun! Reviews to follow eventually, when I have time for critical listening..

Right now, I'm off to worship team run-through, the actual service to follow shortly after; singing for the second time this month, too. Yay! :)

No comments:

Who links to my website?