Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Goal Weight!!

Woohoo! :)

Well, okay, it's the revised goal weight - the one my doctor told me I should shoot for. But, still...

The scale made its way out of a box yesterday, and D checked it against what it said for her before she packed it - same thing. So, it's working. But then I stepped on and.. you must be kidding! So, I do it in real doctor's office style, fully clothed with shoes, and stuff in my pockets, and - wow. On the nose. :)

It's been, oh.. 24 years since I could say that I was at goal weight. Granted, goal weight then was 40 pounds lower.. but hey! I was scrawny, what can I say? And further proof was another hole on the belt - in the right direction. I'm only two pant sizes away from J2 now. He told me last weekend that I was making him nervous. Good. :)

RRRRRRR.... I feel great.

No comments:

Who links to my website?