Monday, October 10, 2005

Silence

Not deadly silence, but silence just the same. Still at least a week from knowing if I get an offer about the job in St. Paul, or something related to it. Nothing about any continuing interest from the telecommuting job the recruiter inquired about. Nothing from internal sources - at all... just silence.

In the meantime, I signed the severance agreement today and forwarded it to Home Office. Final day... 10/28. I'm procrastinating on packing. Pfui! I'll wait.

Jenny's waiting, too. Still no word from the art shipping company, but she will inquire again tomorrow. Today is her last day at the Art Institute in that temporary job - nothing there about being rehired for anything, so as of tomorrow... unemployed. And, she's going with new girlfriend to see an apartment tonight to rent together. Net cost $400 each per month. Where it's going to come from, I don't know... right now, from my checkbook...

No comments:

Who links to my website?