Friday, July 09, 2010

FroYo, baby. Sweet.

Coming to a phone near me in August!

Just saw that the operating system for the Motorola Droid (Google's Android OS) is getting upgraded. This article in Gizmodo's blog calls it a big step forward. And just in time for my new-every-two promotion with Verizon. My current phone is great, but dying, and it's time for me to get with the program and move up to a smart phone.

Looks like it'll be one of the best on the street, too, by the time I get it in a month. Almost feels like a birthday present. 'Cept my birthday isn't August 9th. Hm. Maybe I'll be celebrating someone else's birthday and don't even know it! Anybody out there celebrating a birthday on 8/9/10? Sort of has a progressive feel to it.. sequential digits and all. There's only three more dates like it this century!

Might as well celebrate with a new phone, whoever's birthday it is.

No comments:

Who links to my website?