Friday, July 23, 2010

Back to the gym

This week I got my widening body back into the gym in an attempt to hold back the growing effects of inactivity. Not that I've been sedentary, exactly, but I mean stressing the body so that it comes back stronger, leaner.

The company for which I now work has this wellness initiative which reimburses employees (in part) for the cost of wellness activities. Plus, they work with a local chain of facilities to get a discounted price that fits into their reimbursement scheme. So, I joined this week and my net cost for a year of gym membership is gonna be about 17 bucks.

Cool.

They have the brand of equipment I know and like, plus lockers,



and... a cushioned indoor running track. Yay! Now I just have to get back into enough shape to move from the bike to the track. And by that time, maybe it will be Fall and I can move outside to run. In this heat & humidity... I stay indoors every possible moment.

No comments:

Who links to my website?