Tuesday, September 06, 2005

May I Have Seconds, Please?

So, all but one of the first interviews are done (the last remaining one being the company an hour West of here, still waiting for signoff from their parent to create the job) and the followup thank you's are sent. Now, I wait to see who is interested enough to set up a second interview.

Hopefully I find all that out this week or next, then have the second interviews by the end of the month, so that if offers are forthcoming, they will hit before my employment here runs out sometime in October. I'm still hoping that an 11/1 start date is OK, but... it seems to be slipping.

Talked to the recruiter this morning, and the New England company wants me back out there for another interview! Yay! They like me! Maybe...

This is for the St. Paul based job, and they said that if there was a third interview, it would be in St. Paul. So I gave them a bunch of potential travel dates, out through the 19th of September, and will see how fast they want to move things. *Yawn*, it's so slooooow...

No kids home for Labor Day weekend. :( Jenny's working (and liking it very much :), and Jonny's... playing. Many interesting new friends to hang with. Oh, well, I still ran and still played basketball, even without Jonny home. A little exercise does seem to get my mind clearer.

Now, c'mon, phone... ring! Tell me that you love me, companies...

No comments:

Who links to my website?