Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Is there a doctor in the house?

Why, yes! Dr. Ron Paul is in the house.

Plus, just a few members of the press, and all their gear.



and a guy selling t-shirts and buttons.


It all made my literature table look a little puny.


But the crowd of my co-workers was good, especially considering it is the week between Christmas and New Years, and the parking lot was only half-full today (what with vacations and all...)


So, the CEO kicked things off with a glowing introduction


eventually yielding the floor to Dr. Paul


who apparently has qualified for a security detail now, given the looks of the two wide-bodies in suits on either side of him.


We set up the poor-man's version of jumbotrons so that guys like me in the cheap seats could see Dr. Paul's wrinkles a little better. ;)


Afterwards, the media horde descended on his intimate conversations with a voter, so that I had to stand on a chair to get a glimpse.


Good thing I've already shaken hands with him at another event. No need to introduce myself again, although I'm sure he wouldn't have minded, since we're so well acquainted.


I mean, look at the lovely Christmas card he and Carol sent us. Aww.. Guess we should add them to our Christmas letter list now, huh?

No comments:

Who links to my website?